The Girlanda F.lli Sheet Metal Container is an accessory, designed and built in sheet steel ideal for containing lump or loose loads, obtained from the processing of marble, granite or other stone products, scrap iron or various metal materials. The overturning of the container occurs through the rotation of the upper bucket.
The container is built in 1 model or made to measure to meet any need. It is also available with galvanizing treatment or immersion painting.
The product complies with the regulations:
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE and following integrations.
- UNI EN ISO 12100/1 and 12100/2 standards.
- When placed on the market, the container is provided with the CE marking, accompanied by the EC declaration of conformity and the instruction booklet.
- Casing in hot-galvanized sheet steel or painted by immersion.
- Lower supporting frame in welded steel profiles.
- Manoeuvre lever for releasing the container holding safety device (one on each side).
- Lateral blade for container overturning guide (one for each side).
- Chain hooking movement of the operating lever for safety release.
- Tubular supports for containing forklift forks.
- 4 wheels diameter 280 mm, capacity 1500 kg (art. R-280).
4 wheels diameter 150 mm, capacity 1500 kg (item R-VUL).
Misure e modelli
It is also possible to supply customized models.